Thursday, May 26, 2011

2009: A Barren Year

Apparently in 2009 I was too focused on getting a job in my new found career field to get out to the vineyards. Some how between job hunting and being weighed down with student loan payments I did manage to find the time to venture off to Honduras where I learned to scuba dive with Kim, Margo & Tippy. One of the best trips ever! Which reminds me, I should make it a point to plan a scuba vacation...sometime. We did sample the local rum and rum punch which was fantastic. However I think the best part might have been when we were in the jungle without power, playing cards & drinking beers over the river gorge by candlelight. Or was lounging in the hammocks on the porch of our beach front house better? Maybe they were both just a little piece of heaven.
In the jungle "tree house" outside of La Cieba

No comments:

Post a Comment