Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sunset Hills Vineyard: May 2010

I'm not sure what inspired this trip, but I headed up to the WV to meet up with the Jones & Jenkins clan. And yes all their first names start with J's just like my fam, it was a match made in Moldovan heaven! (Jill and I were pre-service training site-mates and she was technically my "cousin." Since that summer of '04 she has been like family.)  Her sister and brother-in-law were visiting from the far side of WV so we headed to Sunset Hills for some wine and live music. They had a fantastic wrap around a porch and some entertaining music. I think Jill had to wipe the drool from my face for a bit because I was so enthralled by a guy with a guitar. I also think we started out with a plan to drink one or two bottles but ended up finishing 4! It was a drizzly day, we were on a deck with live music, who wants to leave that?!



Group Shot: Joy, John, Julie & Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment