Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Twitter

Ah yes, I finally joined the 21st century and signed up for twitter. So far it has accomplished distracting me with articles at my finger tips. I love the handy news and info without having to go to each website. But why did I really join? Well, to give you more. More notes and tips on tastings and specific wines while I am actually at a vineyard. As you've noticed I can get easily distracted and lose my instant thoughts of a wine when updating my blog a bit late at times. This will enable me to keep you up to speed, summarize my notes and provide a more comprehensive summary on the entire winery experience. I was also looking for a way to move my musings in the kitchen to a medium besides Facebook. There you have it, I'm now a tweeter. Gulp. Oh and more wine excursions coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment